Sunday, November 30, 2008

Back in the JH Saddle

Its been a nice ride. Gone for nearly 2 months from the J-Hole and I know this was one of my favorite off-seasons. Read about some of those experiences in the 12/3 edition of Planet Jackson Hole (download for free at www.planetjh.com). Here's a photo update...

Grace Potter & The Nocturnals rocked the Pink Garter Theatre












Too bad I only caught the last hour of the show, but one hell of a finish. My 3rd time seeing band, and they just keep getting better. I dug the psychedelic edge to this show, a very different set than Targhee Fest last summer. I like where they're going. One of the most exciting live bands right now.
68th Annual Fireman's Ball w/ Boondocks













Wow, this is one fun ho-down of a party. Boondocks + horns + hundreds of people swing dancing = good times. Thanks for all who came out to support the Fireman, and us! This will be the last Boondocks gig for a while, but Margo will be touching base in JH every now and then.

John, Bryan, myself, and the return of Andy Peterson on drums will debut as The Docks this month...Dec. 20 at the Stagecoach in Wilson, and Dec. 26-27 at the Silver Dollar. We'll be debuting lots of new material, both originals and covers, and plan to have special guests from time to time.

No comments: